Why Choose Sage Intacct?
With many accounting software options available to business owners, why should you choose Sage Intacct? The primary reasons for changing accounting software providers are cost, functionality issues, and a lack of access to needed reports. Let’s discuss some benefits of Sage Intacct.
- As your company grows, so does the need for efficient reporting processes. If you are using QuickBooks, it might be time to look at a more robust option. What you started with might not be what you need now. A growing company needs software that grows with it, not holds it back.
- Creating customized dashboard reports gives you real-time data quickly and efficiently. You will have the ability to create multi-entity, multi-department, and service area reporting. The ability to set up your dashboards to track the KPIs you are measuring each month provides your management team with instant results.
- Automation allows you to move to paperless processes and approvals, giving you better control over your financial data. Approvals can occur anytime, from anywhere, which is a big benefit with the current trend of remote/hybrid workers.
What are the Accounting Trends I Need to Prepare For?
Business models have been reinvented with the trend of hybrid workforces. Here are some of the trends that will reshape accounting and finance operations in your business.
- The cloud is no longer something to consider, it is here to stay.
- The labor crunch is accelerating the use of accounting automation.
- Outsourcing accounting is becoming more common.
- Analytics, action, and storytelling will continue to converge with data automation.
- New accounting regulations will continue at a steady pace.
All these trends are handled with a move to a cloud-based customizable accounting software system.
Sage Intacct Is an All-In-One Cloud Platform
- Financial Services
- Software & SaaS
- Construction & Real Estate
- General Ledger
- Accounts Payable
- Order Management
- Accounts Receivable
- Cash Management
- Reports & Dashboard
- Budgeting & Planning
- Contract Subscription Billing
- Contract Revenue Management
- Vendor Payment Services
- Fixed Assets
- Project Accounting
- Inventory Management
- Sales & Use Tax
- Multi-Entity & Global Consolidations
- Time & Expense Management
How Difficult is it to Change Accounting Systems?
When you work with an experienced provider, the transition to Sage Intacct should be easy. Your advisor will discuss your specific business needs, make recommendations for what to track and report on, and train your staff.