SVA invests a significant amount of time and resources into the recruitment of top tier accounting graduates. SVA actively recruits from many universities throughout Wisconsin and Iowa. SVA participates in the Beta Alpha Psi honor accounting fraternity and Student Accounting Society on the various campuses.
We offer many exciting opportunities to college and recent graduates. Interns gain first-hand knowledge of pulic accounting while working closely with seasoned professionals. These hands-on experiences often lead to full-time career opportunities with the firm and always provide invaluable tools to take with you, wherever your career path leads you. If you are interested in pursuing an internship or a career with SVA, please call us at (888) 574-4782.
If there are upcoming recruiting events scheduled, we will list them below. Our representatives at any of the recruiting events can assist you in pursuing an internship or career at SVA.
- September 12 – UW-Eau Claire Public Accounting Career Fair
- September 17 – UW-Eau Claire On-campus Interviews
- September 12 – UW-Whitewater Accounting Career Fair
- September 19 – UW-Whitewater On-campus interviews (Madison office internships)
- September 21 – UW-Whitewater On-campus interviews (Brookfield office internships)
- September 19 – UW-Oshkosh College to Career Conference
- September 19 – UW-Madison IMAcc Meet & Greet
- September 19 – UW-Milwaukee Accounting Night
- September 20 – UW-Platteville Beta Alpha Psi Meet the Firms
- September 27 – UW-Platteville Career Fair
- September 28 – UW-Platteville On-campus interviews
- September 24 – UW-La Crosse Accounting Career Fair
- September 25 – UW-La Crosse On-campus interviews