Join us for a virtual panel presentation as we share ideas on fundraising in 2020. Jenni Jeffress, Executive Director of Madison Public Library Foundation, will share how she transitioned one of their major fundraisers to a virtual event.
As people are reviewing their estate plans, it’s a great time to talk with donors about using Donor Advised Funds in their legacy giving strategies. Jamie Droessler, Wealth Manager at SVA Wealth Management, will discuss strategies for educating your donors on the tax efficient ways to donate.
One additional change in the nonprofit world is how your yearly audit has moved remotely. Kirsten Houghton, Principal with SVA Certified Public Accountants, will discuss ways to make your audit successful in a remote working environment. The panelists will also be available for a virtual Q&A, so don’t miss this opportunity to gain some insights to help your organization navigate our new normal.
- Virtual Fundraising Ideas
- Donation Strategies Beyond In-Person Events
- Donor Advised Fund Options
- Making Your Remote Audit Successful
- Jenni Jeffress, Executive Director, Madison Public Library Foundation
- Kirsten Houghton, CPA, MBA, Principal, SVA Certified Public Accountants
- Jamie Droessler, CFP®, Wealth Manager, SVA Wealth Management