In a typical year, year-end tax planning is important to make sure you are minimizing your tax liability and maximizing your tax savings. As we all know, 2020 is far from a typical year. With the pandemic stimulus programs, PPP loans, and a significant presidential election, understanding what you should plan for can be overwhelming. Our SVA tax team will discuss the year’s highlights and provide their insights on planning tips for your 2020 business taxes.
Discussion will include:
- Post-election tax scenarios
- PPP rules and updates
- Possible COVID-19 stimulus impact on your taxes
- 2020 tax planning strategies
- Dan Glomski, CPA, ABV, CVA, MST | Principal
- Eric Trost, CPA, MST | Principal