Income statements are a staple of your monthly financial review and one of the best tools to measure productivity, break-even points, and profitability. With four months to go in 2020, it’s the right time to delve into those income statements and make strategic decisions to build a financially strong business. Bring your questions as there will be Q&A time with the panel.
In this interactive virtual discussion, our panel will discuss:
- Using a break-even analysis to guide future decisions
- Understanding your supply chain strength and vulnerability
- Measuring your customer strength and risk areas
- What recent business impacts are temporary or permanent
- Controlling costs for a better bottom-line