ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A VETERINARY CONSULTANT TO AID IN STARTING, EXPANDING, ACQUIRING OR SELLING YOUR PRACTICE?
At SVA Veterinary Services, our consultants have the expertise that comes with years of experience in the industry. We understand that your patients and clients are your number one priority, and you don’t necessarily have time to tackle practice management related issues. That’s where we come in. Like you, taking care of our clients is what matters most to us and we pride ourselves in providing measurable results to all of our clients.
Through our veterinary advising and consulting services, we’ll help you answer the common questions you may be asking yourself, no matter what phase of your career you’re in. We’ll take the emotion out of the decision-making process and provide you with the right information to help you make fact-based decisions about your practice and your career. Some common questions may include:
- Should you finish paying off your student loan debt early?
- How do you find your first job?
- Should you become an associate or start your own practice?
- Which business structure is right for your practice?
- Should you add to your current staff?
- How should you go about selling your practice?