AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Business Analysis and Solution Design
- Business Intelligence Architecture
- Project Management / Agile Scrum
- Business Process Improvement
Jenny is a Principal with SVA Consulting, LLC., a member of the SVA family of companies.
In her role, Jenny focuses on helping companies use technology to gain more value from their information. With over a decade of consulting experience, Jenny has the ability to understand the organizational objectives companies are trying to meet and then apply technology to address those needs.
Working with clients in a wide range of industries has allowed Jenny to hone her approach to addressing business issues. She works directly with clients providing consulting services such as identifying issues, proposing solutions, and then executing and supporting those solutions. Her responsibilities include understanding the client's business requirements and envisioning a solution that will not only address the immediate needs of the entity, but also allows for agility in the ever-changing business world.
Jenny’s focus is on building technology solutions to grow with her client’s businesses and not hold them back. Depending on the need, Jenny adapts the approach to an enterprise-wide or function-specific solution.
- University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire - Bachelor of Business Administration
- Consumer Packaged Goods
- Professional Services
- Education/Higher Education
Microsoft Certified Business Management Solutions Specialist in:
- Inventory and Order Processing for Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Core Setup and Finance for Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Financials for Microsoft Dynamics SL
- Customization Manager for Microsoft Dynamics SL
- Inventory and Order Processing for Microsoft Dynamics SL
- Microsoft Business Intelligence Professionals - Wisconsin - Steering Committee