Don’t let the updates overwhelm you. SVA has done the research and we understand the implications.
The Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) issued Accounting Standards Update 2016-14 “Presentation of Financial Statements for Not-For-Profit Entities” which is the largest change to nonprofit accounting guidelines in over 20 years!
PLEASE JOIN US to learn how these changes will affect your nonprofit.
During this seminar, you will learn:
- The major changes to the presentation of nonprofit financial statements
- How the new required accounting disclosures may impact what readers of your financial statements think about your organization
- Tips on how to begin preparing now for these changes
- 7:30am - 8:00am | Registration and Breakfast
- 8:00am - 9:30am | Presentation
Seating is limited for this event, please RSVP by August 3, 2018.
Who should attend: Board Members, Executive Directors, CFOs, Controllers, Accounting Staff