Every year corporations spend millions of dollars on cause-related marketing and event sponsorships. Does your organization have an effective plan to attract corporate sponsors? This presentation will include panelists representing the corporate sector and their views on how you can attract sponsorship dollars.
Our panelists from the corporate world will discuss:
- Engaging with sponsors: how to stimulate sponsor interest in your nonprofit organization
- Best practices for both the organization and its corporate sponsor
- Corporate expectations for return on their investment in your organization
- Closing the deal: the steps needed to get to the signed contract
- 11:15am - 11:30am | Registration and Networking
- 11:30am - 12:00pm | Lunch Served
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm | Presentation
Seating is limited for this event. Please RSVP by May 31, 2018.
Brought to you by:
Hosted by Kirsten Houghton, CPA, MBA, SVA Nonprofit Services and
Laura Mael, Settlers Bank