2018 Market Outlook and Tax Reform Implications for Individuals
Join SVA Plumb Financial and SVA Certified Public Accountants for our annual Investment and Tax Update. Our experts will share a summary of 2017 market performance and the outlook for the year ahead. With the new tax reform finalized, we will share tax planning tips to help you maximize the benefits, or minimize the drawbacks of the new legislation.
Learn more about:
- Market Outlook Overview
- 2017 market wrap-up
- Outlook for investors in 2018 and beyond
- Tax Reform Bill implications for the financial markets
- Impact of Tax Reform Bill
- Changes in individual tax rates and credits
- Modifications in standard deduction and personal exemptions
- Effects of an increase in AMT exemption
- Changes in estate and gift tax exemption
- 5:30pm - 6:00pm | Registration and Networking
- 6:00pm - 7:00pm | Presentation and Q&A
Seating is limited for this event, please RSVP by February 8, 2018.