The cash your business has on hand determines what, how and when you can spend. It is not enough to know you are showing a profit. Cash reserves ensure you are able to react quickly to critical purchases and unexpected growth opportunities.
- Understand what you need to prepare a cash flow projection
- The role of cash flow in fueling growth
- Determining appropriate debt levels for your company
- Optimizing cash flow
- Learn from a business case study
Marty Mathias, CPA
SVA Certified Public Accountants
Mary Pat Williams
Vice President of Commercial Banking
- 7:30am - 8:00am | Registration and Networking
- 8:00am - 9:00am | Presentation
- 9:00am - 9:15am | Q&A
Seating is limited for this event, please RSVP by June 16, 2017.
Brought to you by: