There are a myriad of examples of commercial/industrial real estate from office buildings and manufacturing facilities to hotels and apartment complexes. Having an expert on your team who understands the unique tax rules for a commercial property versus personal property is essential.
Our real estate professionals work closely with commercial real estate developers, land owners, and contractors to manage resources, structure transactions, facilitate tax strategies and assure compliance with federal and state income tax regulations.
We specialize in commercial, retail, industrial and office developments including large acreage developments with Big Box and related commercial pad build-outs both regionally and nationally. Areas of commercial real estate expertise include:
- Tax services - research, planning and preparation
- Financial feasibility and modeling
- Single family home lot developments
- New Markets Tax Credits (NMTC)
- Tax Incremental Financing (TIF) analysis
- Section 1031 Tax-Free Exchanges
- Section 1034 Condemnations
- Tax structuring for easement payments
- Federal stimulus and financing programs