Congress has passed the biggest tax bill since 1986. As a business owner, you will be impacted and it is important to fully understand the implications of the changes.
It is easy to find out the key changes, but really understanding how they impact your business requires an in-depth look at each tax bill update.
Pass-through business rate, Section 179 expensing and net operating losses are just a few of the changes that may impact you.
SVA Tax Experts will discuss:
- The main features of the tax reform legislation
- The impact on small and medium-sized businesses
- How you can maximize the benefits of key provisions
- 7:30am - 8:00am | Registration and Networking
- 8:00am | Breakfast Served
- 8:00am - 9:30am | Presentation and Q&A
Sign up for SVA’s tax e-alerts for the latest information on tax legislation. sva.com/taxalert
SVA is committed to helping local businesses maximize their tax benefits. Contact us to schedule a consultation with one of our tax experts.